New Hino 500
Zoom-in: double-click on map with your left mouse button
Zoom-out: double-click on map with your right mouse button
Ranging from 10,400kg to 26,000kg GVM, Hino 500 provides 52 model variants to fill almost every application in the medium-duty market.
The clean-burning ADR 80/02-compliant Hino 500 incorporates advanced engine technology and has more power and torque as well as reduced emissions, outstanding braking performance and increased external visibility.
Hino 500 brings the company’s medium-duty offering into line with the latest technology used throughout the rest of the Hino line-up – such as EGR, commonrail injection and a variable nozzle turbocharger, as used in the popular light-duty Hino 300.
Six additional FM 26,000 kg GVM variants have been added to the line up featuring the all new A09C engine. Three are equipped with the 11-speed Eaton constant mesh transmission while the other three feature the Allison 3500 series 6 speed fully automatic.
Cruise control*, ABS Anti-lock Braking System** and other significant updates reinforce the Hino 500 as a superbly equipped medium-duty truck for Australia.* Available on all variants except automatic models ** Available on all variants except 4x4 models
- 4.7, 7.6 & 8.8 litre, common rail, turbo / intercooled, OHC diesel engines
- Power ratings from 129 kW to 235 kW ISO Net
- Torque ratings from 500 Nm to 1079 Nm ISO Net
- AOH & full air brakes with ABS
- Driver’s SRS airbag with pretensioner seatbelts
- Easy Start (hill assist for manual 4x2 models)
- Rear axle air suspension on selected models
- Cruise control (manual models)
- Auto & manual transmissions
- 3420 mm to 6,500 mm wheelbases
- 820 to 870 mm chassis width
- GVMs from 8,000 to 26,000 kg
- GCMs from 15,000 to 40,000 kg
- Narrow & wide, single & crew cabs
- Air conditioning
- Power windows
- ECE R29 cab strength certification for wide single cabs
- FUP options for FG1527 through to FM2632
- Electric controlled and heated mirrors
- Available in Dump Models